Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Roll Call

 

Here's a line up of a few selected favorite toys that I would be delighted to receive if I had a new infant.  Some of them are chosen for their "cuteness" factor, others for entertainment and others yet, for their healthy composition.  Any of these toys would make great baby shower gifts.  I like to create a theme for my baby gifts (e.g. color themes, animals, wood, etc.)  and any of these toys could be your catalyst, or inspiration.  So, without further delay, let me introduce my favorites:

1.  BlaBla toys.  Comes in so many cute shapes and animals.  Knit in Peru with all natural fibers, these toys are wonderfully soft and oh so cuddly.
2.  JellyCat plush.  From small to extra large, these plush toys are extraordinary!  Super soft and always looking for a hug, pick from bunnies, teddy bears, giraffes, etc.  They even have a line called JellyKittens designed for 6 months to 4 years old--perfect for babies!
3.  Ugly Dolls.  Plush "unique and different" dolls, in all shapes, sizes and my favorite, color!
4.  anne-claire petit bunny rattle.  Hand crocheted by women in Asia, these adorable toys are well-made and beyond cute!
5.  Sophie la girafe, by Vulli.  One of the most popular baby teething toys on the market, it's made from 100% natural rubber and food paint.  It also has a squeaker!  Lots of moms (and dads) say it's their baby's favorite toy.
6.  Maileg - brother and sister bunnies.  I love this company's line of toys.  Super cute, adorable clothing and accessories, they look like old fashioned toys.  Really appealing and long play life!
7.  Plan Toys-  waving goodbye at the end of the line with it's movable arms and legs, Plan Toys promote gross and fine motor skills and are made from rubberwood.

I hope my "roll call" of favorite toys will spur some new ideas when it comes to that next baby gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment