Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Rich Colors for Fall


OK, I know it's just showing signs of Spring outside, but I just received these from my favorite postal carrier-- aren't they luscious and rich?  I just had to share them!  The fabric is a cotton voile from Tina Givens and the yarn is a merino/cashmere blend.  I have to say I was sweet on the fabric first, then spotted the yarn and thought it would be a perfect match. 

I don't know how you all manage your computer, but I have so many tabs open on mine, each holding something that has caught my eye.  My husband thinks I'm crazy to have so many tabs open, but it helps in my creative process.  See, look what has come together!  Now, just to dream up that special fall outfit befitting such beautiful fibers!

No comments:

Post a Comment