Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Completed Project- New Blankets!


To follow up on a post that I did at the beginning of the month, and with the help of yesterday's rain, I have managed to finish some new blankets!  These blankets will be a new product extension of my newborn baby line.  These beautiful blankets are made from 100%, double layered, cotton gauze fabric.  The fabric comes from Japan and is just so soft and lovely.  Each blanket is edged in a cotton voile.  Though sizes vary somewhat, they are approximately 35" x 43".  For those of you moms who want a lighter weight blanket for a newborn, this is a perfect choice.  Really cute prints, too!  Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them!  More colors to come! 
P.S.  Thanks Samantha for letting me borrow your bunny!


No comments:

Post a Comment